• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tall run

Loulabella

New Kit
Hi all

I need to get my rabbits a nice and tall run for the summer. They live in a happy hutch hutch/run combo but I want them to have a separate run to go in when I'm at home (which will hopefully be bigger than their current one). I need to get one that is tall enough for them to stand up properly, any suggestions of a good website?

thanks

Lou

I've asked for a quote from www.vbhutches.co.uk I've also looked at aviary panels on ebay, they're 6ft x 3ft x 3ft to make a run

Many places will make to order too, I want a run to be 3ft high minimum as I agree with you they need to make them taller for the buns to stand up in

P@H do the Fennel Fold run which, by itself isn't very big, but you can fit two together to make it about 6/7 foot long. It's about 2 foot, if not more tall. :) I have two of them together and it's definitely tall enough for my two buns to stand on their back legs and binky around!

Edit - the dimesions for a single one are: W115.5xH71xD103cm

Back