• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on this hutch/run please

I think that's expensive for what it is, if you do a search on ebay you should find cheaper. You could just have a lovely big run with a 'hidey house' or a cheap hutch within in since she's not going to be in it 24/7

Hi
I think it looks a nice size and quality. Do have a nosey on ebay though as you can find some bargains on there.
Lian x

kayjay said:
I think that's expensive for what it is, if you do a search on ebay you should find cheaper. You could just have a lovely big run with a 'hidey house' or a cheap hutch within in since she's not going to be in it 24/7

Run with house inside is definitely an option. I've searched ebay, but can't find any large cheapo runs which don't fold up (I don't think folding runs are secure enough to leave all day).

If anybody could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. :)

I'm currently looking for one for my buns and I know it's not as easy as you think is it?

I'm getting a quote from www.vbhutches.co.uk (they do really good hidey boxes too) and am also looking at aviary panels on ebay 6ft x 3ft x 3ft

Back