• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grrr to parents buying easter bunnies!!!!

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
I have just sent a huge mail to a woman on my local freecycle asking for a hutch and run because she has decided to buy the kids a rabbit so they don't eat so much chocolate this year!!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil: :evil: :evil:

She said in the message that she cannot believe how much a hutch and run would cost and can't afford it so I have sent her FULL details of basic costs, extra costs and time costs and poor bunny being lonely costs etc etc....I have directed her here aswell if she still thinks she can afford to have 2 bunnies.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Im so mad.
Sorry just had to rant. :oops:

I know some people are pathetic!!! Someone was asking for a hutch on freecycle the other day saying smaller the better because dont want it to spoil my garden!!! :twisted: :evil:

karen354 said:
I know some people are pathetic!!! Someone was asking for a hutch on freecycle the other day saying smaller the better because dont want it to spoil my garden!!! :twisted: :evil:

Oh my god!!!!! :evil:

leanne said:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Harlow_FreeCycle/

For anyone that may wish to back up my thoughts on buying an easter bunny :wink:

It's Members only, it just takes me to the freecycle homepage. Can you paste the text of what you wrote here, then I can copy it to my local freecycle group too :D

Back