• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue binkied last night.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
O.k I know this isn`t an amazingly exciting event but Blue has been quite poorly with EC for the past couple of weeks & with whats going on here at the mo it was so nice to see one of my bunnies enjoying them selves. :D
I was letting him stretch his legs in an area of the spare room, as i feel it`s important he keeps his muscles working as much as possible. He suddenly shot off across the room then binkied :D O.k his landing wasn`t particularily graceful :roll: But he didn`t seem worried, he soon corrected his position & off he hopped again. :D

Su.x

That's so cute - I have 15 buns & I still get all happy if I see a binky :D

Gonna jet off home to eye-drop Barley in a minute, & will binky-vibe at her. She was being nosey in the living room this morning, which has got to be a good thing :D

Aww that's lovely :D

I've never seen either of my buns binky, I hope that doesn't mean they're not happy :(

awwww su i bet that brightened your day and made you feel more upbeat after the rough time that you have had :(

go little blue! :D

Aww Su thats great news. I love to see my buns binky and Blues binky was an extra special one for you xx :D

Jack's-Jane said:
Never mind about the landing, blame the 'autopilot'!! :lol:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He`s so funny bless him, i think he keeps forgetting his legs aren`t quite right at the mo & keeps going bumpy bits up! :roll: But Pan Or Tia just hop over & nudge him back into the upright position. :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

Back