• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Crystal

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
today i got my little Honey back off my friend as she couldnt cope shes changed so much :shock: with me moving out and stuff i asked my bf if i could keep Honey and hes made a deal with me he said if i can rebond her with Crystal i can keep her :D lol

Honey 4/5 weeks ago

Kammyresized.gif

Honey Now... shes turned into such a big girl :D

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

and Crystal my Gorgeous girlie :love:

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

sorry for loads of pictures i couldnt choose from them all :oops:

the cat was bein so nosey tonight when i was taking piccys lol

Honey and Crystal bonded no problem when i first got honey but i sadly had to give her up due to problems at home so im hoping they'll bond no problem again but Crystal can be a little awkard at times... i think i spoil her to much :oops:

to be honest i have no idea what breeds they are lol Crystal is a large bun she just looks small in the piccys lol and i think Honeys a half lop as her ears are sometimes up and other times their down lol :?

Awwww honey looks like she's grown! Glad you've still got these two to keep you occupied;D Cookie is going for her spay on Tuesday so wish her luck! Caroline who is fostering them is totally in love with them both :D

thehappypixi said:
Awwww honey looks like she's grown! Glad you've still got these two to keep you occupied;D Cookie is going for her spay on Tuesday so wish her luck! Caroline who is fostering them is totally in love with them both :D

was going to get her spayed before i brought her to ya but with me going on holiday and stuff and i didnt get time... then i was going to give you some money towards her gettin spayed but i fogot to give it to ya when i brought the buns over :oops: im so dopey at times lol

im sure Caroline will find Cookie and Smudge the perfect loving home :D thanks for the update is very much appreciated :D

Back