• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chance to win and support a rescue. Get your ticket now!!

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Thankyou Fionabun for your amazing contribution today. Even though I said initially the hamper would be accepting items until the 20th March, Im going to put tickets on sale now as I have more than enough prizes.

Here is the third prize, includes:

Naturals Herb Hay, Apple stix (PF4P), chocolate treats, rabbit sticker sheet, toss corn, fridge magnet (huge), coconut treats.

3.jpg

Second prize includes:

Russel Rabbit feeding ball, banana treats, naturals carrotys, excel nature snackx, tomato plant seeds, bunnies rule sign, fridge magnet, shake and chew and a small bunny pendant/charm

2.jpg

And the big dog- 1st prize is (dont know how im gonna afford to post it)

Carrier for cavys/babies/small buns, 101 facts about rabbits book, feeding bowl, harvest munch wheel, Bookmark, apple pellets, chunky rabbit mug (i want it), treat tumbler ball, seeds (grass,parsley,basil and mint), edible wicker basket, wicker cane, pink bunny socks, pear sticks, photo fridge magnet, naturals crunchies, oat knibble hay and a huge back of sundried forage/hay.

1.jpg

Please lets do all who donated proud by rasing enough money to vaccinate and neuter loads of homeless bunnies at janes rescue. Tickets are on sale NOW

£2 each, 2 for £3, 5 for £8 (or if you really want to get the odds in) 7 for £10.

You can pay by paypal, postal order, cheque, cash (if you trust the RMail) however you want.

Will accept £5 Pets at home vouchers for 2 tickets as these will be handy for Jane also.

Tell your friends, families- anyone with a bun/cavy passion. All names of ticket buyers will be listed on a spreadsheet rather than sending everyone tickets out, and will use my bunny volounteers to help pick the 3 winners out.

You have until 10th april to purchase your tickets. jemma_yale_88@hotmail.com for paypal / non-member queries.

And once again

THANKYOU TO ALL THAT HELPED

any extra donations will be more than welcome, why not add another 10/20p to your paypal payment, they all add up

Back