• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MEGAZORB

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
what's its minus points if any?? Just ordered some from my local petshop, have no car and they deliver for FREE!! I normally use Back-2-Nature, a recycled paper litter which is excellent but getting expensive 'cause I must use too much and still clean them every day!! At the moment they have mainly shredded news paper from my shredder. I'd like to give them something "nicer" though and less pongy after a few wees :D
Have a nice day everyone :D :D

I use it and have no problems, though some people don't like the smell of the megazorb itself.

The bag can be hard to move around because of it's size and weight and some people don't like the smell (kinda wet cardboardy) but you can't really smell it unless you're quite close.

I love it personally :D

ok thanks for that I'll give it a try.
By the way Hilda, my bunnies absolutely seem to adore each other. :love: Its sooo bunny-love. But what a nightmare bonding is. Been reading the other nightmare bonding threads. Do not envy them. If only they had you to talk too :lol: :lol:

Megazorb certainly has it's own unique small, but as my rabbits are outside this isn't a problem. The smell does seem to wear off a little once it's exposed to the air for a while!

The only problem I have with it is that sometime my bunnies like to dig in it, but I'm sure this is indicative of all litter not just megazorb.

I don't find it too heavy to move the bags about, use a garden scoop to get the litter from the large bag into the litter trays.

I love the stuff - sooo much cheaper that what I used to use!

jessiebuns said:
ok thanks for that I'll give it a try.
By the way Hilda, my bunnies absolutely seem to adore each other. :love: Its sooo bunny-love. But what a nightmare bonding is. Been reading the other nightmare bonding threads. Do not envy them. If only they had you to talk too :lol: :lol:
Don't want to hijack the thread.. You achieved it yourself:) You did all the hard nail-biting stuff!! It was easy for me on the other end of the phone!! :lol:

I used some a few weeks ago and couldnt wait for the sack to end, it stinks :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

we may soon have an alternative availible to megazorb, same basic product but takes up far less room and doesnt have that "smell". watch this space

Well, I've got me Megazorb and I think as litters go, its pretty good :D It does have a faint smell but does'nt bother me. :D The bunnies like it and its cheap, thats my fave thing about it!!! It does the job :D

Yay Bunnybasics, watching this space :D

Bunnybasics said:
we may soon have an alternative availible to megazorb, same basic product but takes up far less room and doesnt have that "smell". watch this space

Keep me posted please xxxx

I'm using Megazorb for all my furries these days - it's a bit stinky for those indoors, but since it comes in big bags, works out economical.

Back