• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

food bowl play

Bhm1712

Young Bun
my bun is obsessed with burrowing on her food bowl resulting in tipping it all over, does anyone else have this problem?

mady moves her bowl around the floor of the cage and it ends up in different places even thou i always put it in the same place. she never tips it over thou. i think she does it when she's almost eaten everything - maybe a bit of a 'i need more food' protest !

I dont use food bowls :D Handful of pellets and veg in the run in the morning and then veg to get them back in of a night which is a leaf of spring greens.

Dont see point of a bowl :lol: :lol:

Don't use bowls here either, scatter feed for every one except little Bandit :love:

Some buns do use bowls as toys :)

My bunnies bang their bowls about, especially if I'm 10 minutes late with their food. It has to be seen to be believed. As their bowls are heavy.

As for digging in the food, thats common for all of mine.

Back