• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hurray Hurrah, This is good right?

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
There not very long but i cant control myself- is this good news? what happens next.

He grooms himself near her too- yey

After the vids cleo was still but theo was nibbling and pulling her bum fur and trying to put his head underneath her as if to say ''groom me''

but below is a pic for u all to see also.

Yey

DSCI0097.jpg

so whats the next step? ignoring each other like this is a good sign yeah?

She can get quite loud and aggressive so we stroke her to calm her

well things look good from Theo's part now :thumb:

The only thing is by stroking her its sort of interferring. Because you aren't gonna be there 24/7 to stroke her if you know what mean.

She is such a sweetie loves her cuddles but good look and keep persevering both of you :thumb:

I would also say not to touch or interfere with the rabbits unless you are having to break up a fight. A bit of scuffling, chasing is all very normal early on, if they are ignoring each other that is also good as they are not fighting :wink: If they are ignoring each other, it is sometimes worth reducing the space that they have so they have to see each other and interact!

Leaving them to their own devices, providing they are not fighting - it is also best to ignore little scuffles will ensure a quicker bond between the pair.

Back