• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UP DATE ON BAMBI...................

Hi,
I foster for Jill and I am the sad woman who had Harry and sobbed when he left, but Jill bought me Bambi to foster...(I also have the trio Joey Monica and Pheobe) I am putting this update on Bambi because Jill told me over time Bambi has been a favourite of many of you.
When she first came to me she was natually wary of this strange woman who was sobbing into her fur whilst Jill took Harry away....but as time has gone on she has realized that this strange woman is....yes still strange but will not harm her.
Over the weeks we have bonded really well. For those who don't know Bambi she is the most loving and gentle bun ever. She has the most beautiful, biggest ebony eyes that make me melt. How could I not spoil this girlie bun.
Everyday I have bought her into the house and although at first I had to keep her to the utility room and kitchen because she wasn't house trained I have now got her almost trained and now she goes all over the house and loves to hop about in every room and explore. She hops up to my Husband and me and waits for us to stroke her nose, and she will not move until we have. She loves nothing more than to play with her boxes and gets really mad with them when she cannot move them to where she wants them to be. I thought when I got her she was quiet.....well that didn't last long because she grunts at the boxes when she gets really mad.
She is a happy little bun and I love her to bits. She has also lost some weight with all the freedom she now has, and for an older bun she certainly gets around. After I have had hours caring for my Mother who has senile dementure I can't wait to bring Bambi into the house and cuddle her and watch her play.....she doesn't know it but she helps me through some dark days. She is beautiful and although I was unhappy about Harry going I must thank Jill for bringing Bambi into my life. I love spoiling her and loving her and I hope we will have many happy years together.
Carol

AW Carol. That's lovely..it's sounds like a pretty equal partnership you've got going there..you 're obviously good for each other. :)

:wave:

Hi - Bambi was my fave for AGES :D , but I couldn't work out a stacking system to have any more buns :wink:

She sounds happy - glad she's doing well :D

that update is lovely Carol :D

Bambi is staying a Honeybunny but has become our first "lifetime foster " bun..

And what a lucky girl Bambi is.. glad it is working so well for you both..will pop round to see you soon as I miss her! (might be nice to see you too! :lol: )
pic of Bambi for those who haven't seen her before.. she is an older girlie at 7 years.
(her eyes show red in the camera but as Carol says they are beautiful dark eyes in reality)

bamandtoy.jpg

Awwww thats so lovely :D

I am certain you make Bambi as happy as she makes you Carol

I am sorry to hear that you are going through the heartbreak of caring for your Mum during her long illness :cry: Any form of Dementia is so cruel. It robs us of the person we knew, even if we can still see and touch them :cry: :cry:

I know just how much an extra special Bun can make our darkest days managable

Janex

Back