• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hettie and Lottie have been spayed

Steph

Warren Veteran
Hettie my foster bunny and Lottie my French lop girlie were spayed yesterday. They came home about 5pm and although a bit sleepy were fine. Louis went to accompany Lottie. They had eaten a little and pooped by 10ish and remained in my lounge overnight. I checked them a 3am :wink:

Today they have really started eating again this afternoon. Im so pleased dried dandelion leaves tempted little Hettie and some spring greens for Lottie. They are staying in overnight again tonight and will be outside tomorrow. We havent had the heating on :shock: Its like animal hospital here right now,with the kittens just being spayed and now Hettie and Lottie !

Pic of the gorgeous Hettie Bun before her op.

bunnies027.jpg

So pleased all is well :D
I dont think I'll visit your place just now as it sounds like most females are gettin' spayed :shock: :wink: :lol:

Janex

Yes Jane anything that breathes has been neutered or spayed here recently :oops: :roll: :lol: Come round for tea later on in the month huh !

Chloe thanks hun they all say hi :thumb: Mandy it is a nice piccy of Hettie and thank you :D All girls have been moved outside this morning and wounds are looking very nice :D Eating back to normal too pheww thank goodness :D

Awwwww Hettie :love:, well done Steph for looking after her and she might have a home, that's if I can manage to part with her :oops: :lol:

She is the most adorable bunny, such a big personality for a little bunny ! :love: She rounds me up, chasing round my legs :lol:

SOAD said:
Awwwww Hettie :love:, well done Steph for looking after her and she might have a home, that's if I can manage to part with her :oops: :lol:

Think you might have a few problems getting her off Steph!! She is such a lovely bun, so glad she might have a home already.

Great news ! Hettie and Lottie had their post op check today and all is well and healing nicely. Hettie also had her VHD jab ready for her new home. So nice when things go to plan and without hassle :D :lol:

Back