• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It doesnt matter what I use...

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
In the hutches, it all ends up in the run :roll:

I fill the bedroom part with hay and straw and they leave that in there, but for the part with the mesh I dont know what to use. They just drag it all out into the run and lay on the bare wood :lol:

Buu is alright with her vetbed in there, but Scarlett just forgets her litter training if I put vetbed in the hutch. Plus once they have dragged it all into the run it blows around the garden and takes forever to sweep up :lol:

Anyone elses buns do this???

Totally have the same problem!!!!!

All the straw from making the hutch up on Sunday is now in the run!!! Usually it all congregates in a corner, but there is ALWAYS straw/hay in my garden!!! It gets everywhere!!

Mine hay straw in the 'bed' part but nothing at all in the 'living' area. The remove everything to the run anyway and have a big tray of straw/hay in there they sit in. They don't use their hutch much at all.

Tam

I filled Trip and Scarletts hutch about 2 hours ago and its all in the run now :lol: Beau has done exactly the same.

I might do the same as you Tamsin :D They leave everything in their closed part so its not like they will have nothing in the hutch :D

Lucky and Hazel do their own home design :roll:

Bed hay goes all round the living area, tucked into the corners and lining the slight gap along the wire door

Clever buns :lol:

Buzz totally messes up anything i put in his hutch. he now has a bed and hay in the sleeping are, which tends to stay in that are and hten the open side has food, water and a litter tray, nothing else. he does tend to flick his food about then eat it off the floor, but he doesnt empty his litter tray (well not now its bigger and is weighted down) so he doesnt get mess al over the garden.

Back