• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo hoo - bonded!!

norah

Warren Scout
We had picked up our new rabbit last Sat, and for 2-3 days Norah was a truly lousy host; wouldnt stop chasing and fighting I was freaking out.... but... thanks to most valuable advice on this site (and our patience), they are getting along very well as of today :) :) . Elaine in Manchester will be known as supplier of the cutest buns in the area :D

Ignoring each other in the morning. Dylan the male rabbit (previously know as Dandy :oops: ) is in the tube.
IMG_5836rs.jpg

Oh go on then...
IMG_5839rs.jpg

Our first kiss :love:
IMG_5841rs.jpg

Awwww love is in the air :love:
IMG_5845rs.jpg

Awwwww square xxx
IMG_5843rs.jpg

How long did it take u to bond ? I had Fudge from Elaine you are right she has beautiful bunnies there.

They look lovely together now, I was 100% sure with a little bit of time they would settle as they showed no aggression here when we tried them and I think Norah wanted to make sure dandy knew who was boss.

So glad it has worked out

Elaine

karen354 said:
How long did it take u to bond ?
2-3 days, bit by bit. I just left them in the run for a few hours and as predicted by most, they sorted themselves out.

elaine said:
They look lovely together now, I was 100% sure with a little bit of time they would settle as they showed no aggression here when we tried them and I think Norah wanted to make sure dandy knew who was boss.

So glad it has worked out

Elaine

Yes i think so, at first she was very protective of 'her house' and toys and had this 'how dare you' look :lol: Well i guess it will take a bit more time for them to get really attached to each other. At the moment they are just chilling in different corners, but no agression or anything.

OMG You got Dandy!!! <3 He's beeeautiful :D Def. agree with cutie buns bit, My Tilly & Boo (rip) .. ohh and Jen - are all from elaine :D X

Tilly is very very cute, awwww aint they all! Last night Dandy was renamed to Dylan as Dandy just wouldnt stick; were listening to Bob Dylan, so... Actually, before it had been Norah Jones :lol: I guess we're not particularly inventive people :lol:

capel said:
They look fab together. Where in Cheshire?
In Knutsford at the mo, but we're in the process of buying a house Middlewich way. Big house with a large garden and shed, where the buns were supposed to go - but i couldn't wait :oops:

Back