• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our new bun ...saved from PTS...we have a new name

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0313againMIXEDNEW0067.jpg

meet our new rescue bun that was destined to be put to sleep for being "nasty" Her owners agreed to hand her over to us intead and donated the money they would have spent on PTS to us instead .

she is an english cross and weighs 4.1 kgs :oops: we have some serious dieting to do . Her belly touches the floor when she moves about . :?

She has a trouble cleaning herself so looks like she has a permenant "mucky bum"

i ve put her in the run this morning and to be honest she just looks confused . She is just sat in one corner . Apparently she has spent all her time in her hutch .She is 5 yrs old :shock: . She had a new 4 ft hutch bought recently because she was too big for her old one :shock:

time will tell if she turns out to be an habitual biter or whether she was just unhappy . but at least now she is safe and hopefully she will have a better quality of life.

that's like us being stuck in a six foot square room for the first forty years of our life and then suddenly let out. no wonder she's a bit confused!
she is lovely, I like spotties (Maria isn't so keen). hope she enjoys her new found freedom!

Awww, bless her, she's so pretty :love: :love:

Has she actually attempted to bite anyone yet, or is she just too overwhelmed by all the changes at the moment?

I'm sure she'll reveal herself to be a lovely bunny soon :love:

Poor thing, she is a bit of a chunker isn't she! I bet it feels so strange to be able to move about. It's just shocking!

Has she actually attempted to bite anyone yet, or is she just too overwhelmed by all the changes at the moment?

n o ...not yet ....but the people who brought her were definatly scared of her :shock: they wouldnt get her out of the pet carrier :?

OMG Angie!!!! She looks like my Pan!!!!!! Pan is 4 this year and has been aggresive since i got her! It took me three years to be able to pick her up without her trying to take a chunk, even spaying her didn't make that much difference, she does seem to be mellowing in her old age though! I love Old English buns they are just bootiful!!!!

awwww look isnt she lovely :love: :love: ! its great you managed to get her and fab the previous owners donated the money they would have spent getting her PTS!

OMG she is adorable :love: :love: :love: :love: ... I'm sure after your love and attention she'll become a happy bun :D
She is a lovely girl and once sorted I doubt you'll have no trouble rehoming her...

Awwww Angie, shes gorgeous! :love:
Hopefully she will soon realise that
she is safe now. Shes a lucky girlie bun!
So glad you saved her :D ! x

awww poor thing - hopefully after a few days in the lovely sun and fresh air she will soon be blinkying about in no time. must be wirsd with such a new experience - the wind on her fur, all the noises and smells.

Back