• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to Frenchies......

minilops

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone! Sorry for another question regarding frenchies, but we've not had one before (we've always had mini-lops!). Can anyone advise me about the growth rate or weight gain of their Frenchie babies. Humphrey is almost 12 weeks old and I was just wondering what sort of weight gain or growth we should expect at this stage. I'm currently feeding the Allen & Page Breeder and Grower pellets ad-lib and he is getting through about three-quarters of a bowl of these a day as a rough guess. He is also having Readigrass and hay (think he prefers the Readigrass!) Can I ask what Frenchie mums or dads have fed their young ones and also how much? What sort of weight gain or growth pattern did you get? I just want to get Humphrey's feeding spot-on!
P.S. My son has promised me he will get some piccies posted on here tonight - I'm afraid I've not worked out how to do this :? Claire x
Has anyone got any more baby frenchie pics?

Back