• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega Myxi Vacc Day Today!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Christobel is coming over to do all the Buns Myxi Vaccinations today. I am OK doing the VHDs but not confident about doing the intradermal bit of the Myxi one :oops:
Brian, Katie and Eddie might have to wait til next week for theirs as they are on abx. And I dont know if Christobel will want to vaccinate Ned as he has heart failure :cry: and is on a cocktail of meds.

Busy day in Bunnyville today!!

Janex

Good luck bunnies - im sure they will all be ok :D

I thought i had a rough time taking all 14 of mine to the vets for vac's - im usually in there 1.5 - 2hours.

How long will Christobel be with you???

Good luck!!

Do you have a checklist of bunny names so you know which ones have been done and which ones still need to do???????????

Must be a military style operation to get them all done :lol:

minilops said:
Hope your mega-vax day goes well, Jane! Do you vaccinate every six months for myxi? Claire x

No, once a year. I try to schedule them for about this time of year as Christobel says that gives protection over the 'high risk period'

If Christobel ever adviced 6 monthly vaccines I would have to afford it......SOMEHOW.......

Janex

fluffiebunnie said:
Good luck!!

Do you have a checklist of bunny names so you know which ones have been done and which ones still need to do???????????

I do the fetching and carrying and Christobel does the drawing up of and administering of the vaccines!! She is bringing a 'helper' with her today. A young girl doing work experience. Goodness knows what the girl with think of Bunnyville!! :shock: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
fluffiebunnie said:
Good luck!!

I do the fetching and carrying and Christobel does the drawing up of and administering of the vaccines!! She is bringing a 'helper' with her today. A young girl doing work experience. Goodness knows what the girl with think of Bunnyville!! :shock: :lol:

Janex
wow, that would be great work experience!!! my vet work experience was boring really, other than vaccinating a whole riding stables with about 150 horses across god knows how many acres!!!!

Back