• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou....bonding update

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Thankyou Carys (Birdiebun) for being wonderful and coming here to help me bond Theo and Cleo.

She says it looks good. The old scenario- Cleo lying there- uninterested but Theo trying to chase her then she keeps stamping (very big feet=very big bang)

I asked if holding her still would help the process (but that is unethical as I wouldnt want to be held still so someone could hump me)

I wish she would just sit still and take it- but she wants to be dominant I think.

So thanks again Carys for coming over and helping me :) just let everyone on here know she is the bestest-est

So i think the hard part is over now- just waiting for them to sort out whos the ''humper'' and who's the ''humped''

Thats great news!
You really have to hold yourself back a bit and give them time. Its hard though when they are your babies! Sometimes it can just take hours but sometimes it is a few weeks before they settle down.
Hopefully it will be all on the up for them now :D

swapped houses again last night- should be ok now. The cages are side by side they can see each other, just feel guilty bout leaving cleo in a cage in they day- oh well- plenty of cuddles when i get in from work

thanks carys

awwww you have two wonderful little darlings there and they will be fine in time I reckon by the end of this weekend they should be fine but if it takes a little longer then so be it!

it was lovely to meet you and your o/h - you are both really nice :D

Cleo is a loud stamper! :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sure they will work out who is top of the pecking order very soon lol!

Back