• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Frankie and Jenny...

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
As promised, here are a few snaps of the newly weds :D Unfortunately I also choose this to let them try the warren for the first time, so getting decent pictures was a battle :lol:

Checking out the new toy:

Tunnel.jpg

Tunnel2.jpg

Pouty Frankie :lol: :

PoutingFrankie.jpg

Nosey Jen, wants to know what mum is doing sitting in her run:

PosingJen.jpg

Another nice shot of Frankie :love:

Frankie.jpg

They look really sweet together and have been really settled in over the last 48hrs :love: I've been checking both daily for nips but nothing... I think it might just be bunny love! :D Frankie is a nosey little thing.. I have to ratttle the back door handle and he comes dashing out to see if it means food :lol: (speaking of which, I'm late with their tea :eek: :lol: )

Hope you like :D

Aww what lovely pictures :love: :love: Can't believe Frankie I thought I was looking at my Fudge they are so a like :D
Love the tunnels is it good for the money ?

I loooove Frankie's face :love: :love: He's so cute! :D

The tunnel is ace - at first they were both very unsure but by the end they were both running through without touching the sides :lol: They really love it :D

awww what beautiful bunsters! that tunnel is amazing! where did u find that?! wish i was small enough to crawl in there and run about :lol: :lol:

The warren is from Bunny Basics :D Link Here:

http://www.bunnybasics.net/bunny-wa....html?osCsid=d7be279eba8b0d03153b18040258b059

It's just over £30 for three tunnels and the interchange. The tunnels sort of screw into the interchange so if you already have the tunnels then you can just buy the interchange unit, which is about £8.

The tunnels are bendy so you can change their direction - I love it, it looks like so much fun! :lol: It's nice and sturdy too :thumb:

Back