• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£2 pet shop buns

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
my local pet shop are selling them off because they are " old stock" this is how I got Holly last year, the poor souls, I hope they find good, non impulse bought homes!!!

Also likely I am afraid, to end up entertaining someone's dog! :shock: :evil: Maybe talk to the shop expressing your concerns?

And you wonder why people don't like petshops - if they don't get sold when they're little and cute this happens. I got Arthur the other week from our local petshop, they'd had him in for weeks and weeks and finally decided to let him go for £4 - and he's a lovely piggy, nothing wrong with him at all to say he's spent all his life in a petshop :(

If you buy them though - they'll just be replaced by more buns :( At least if they stay there, the petshop owner will see the lack of demand & might decide NOT to get more replacements in.

Shame for the buns though :(

i doubt no one will buy them, i'm sure a little four year old would love one :cry: some one in my class bought one

cavysrock said:
i doubt no one will buy them, i'm sure a little four year old would love one :cry: some one in my class bought one

Yeah - but the longer they stay, the more money he has lost on them

but there were only three so i bet they are gone in one day, there was a male living with two females.

When i got Holly from there she was living with her brother

cavysrock said:
but there were only three so i bet they are gone in one day, there was a male living with two females.

When i got Holly from there she was living with her brother

Poor buns :cry:

I e-mailed my mum and asked if we could contact the pet shop and tell them our concerened, altho, they are a irrasponsible pet shop and their was a dog for sale in their last week!

cavysrock said:
I e-mailed my mum and asked if we could contact the pet shop and tell them our concerened, altho, they are a irrasponsible pet shop and their was a dog for sale in their last week!

Isn't that illegal?

Sparky said:
cavysrock said:

Isn't that illegal?

No, there are minimum requirements set by the local council as to how you keep/display dogs and cats for sale (they were on our aquatic shop licence in Hampshire) but most councils frown upon shops actually selling them!

Caz

Back