• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you seen all these...?

:( :( :( Aww whats wrong with them? I dont mean it that way but why are they still there? There are loads of cute buns on that page. Ooooo only if I had more money I'd have them all. :love: :love: :love:

I recognise Sambucca, pretty sure she's an ARC bun,

Shadow and Kit-Kat may have a home, can't remember if they got homed or not :?

I'm not looking at each bun 'cos I know I'll find somebun I want :oops:

awwwwwwwwww bless! theres loads of them! in my eyes they all look totally and utterly adorable!! wishing them all to have a happy forever home soon x

oooh they're all so lovely! I recognise a few names and faces from when i was lookinbg around for my new buns in August. To think i could have homed a couple back then... i feel real bad now.... (my two were rescue ones too but not long term ones).

me and my partner picked up petal the netherland dewaf three weeks ago but she still has not been removed from the site
i have e mailed the enquierys address but still no action
cant e mail the rescue as no address and i know the lady who runs it dose not have internet accses she said she has someone come in to add the bunnys to the site
so kind of stuck
any ideas

john g said:
me and my partner picked up petal the netherland dewaf three weeks ago but she still has not been removed from the site
cant e mail the rescue as no address and i know the lady who runs it dose not have internet accses she said she has someone come in to add the bunnys to the site
so kind of stuck
any ideas

If you say what Rescue it was - there's a couple of people that update RR for Rescues & they may be able to help :D

Angie65 said:
john g said:
so kind of stuck
any ideas

If you say what Rescue it was - there's a couple of people that update RR for Rescues & they may be able to help :D

oh thats Kirkby i think- will remove Petal asap.

it was :
Kirkby Pet Welfare
Nottinghamshire

she (now called FiFi) was a bit grubby and shy when we got her but she is coming on nicely coat condition and trimed nails bit slow on the litter training i will post else where for ideas

she also seams to be bonding with fudge our other netherland dawarf still a bit shy

Back