• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The danger's of having buns

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
100_5914.jpg

100_5915.jpg

The flap of skin comes right up about another half inch, its gone through a nerve, have no feeling in the top of the finger and doc says if it doesn't heal properly I might lose the tip of my finger :(

The only thing I can feel is a horrible ripping sensation if I stretch my finger too far :cry:

One of my sweet buns went pyscho last went, and leap for my finger and held on :x

Sorry they're so flaming big, photobucket's being a pain :oops: :roll:

:shock: :shock: OUCH. I had a similar, but not so deep, injury when Floss mistook my finger for the carrot I was offering her. BTW the pics are fine.....a bit gory(!) but not too large :lol:

Can't see pics - but I can't touch my wrist at all still after Calel's bite last August. If I do, i get shooting pains in my thumb.
If I touch my thumb - I feel nothing at all!! :roll: Apparently my nerves should have grown back within 11 weeks if they were going to. :roll:

nicole said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my bleep!!!!!!
What made her go mental?

No idea what upset him, he was quite hyper and skitty but Blue goes like that, I opened the run to stroke him,put my arm acroos the side to stop him leaping out, he leapt straight for my finger and hung on, needless to say I pulled away and shook my hand making it worse :oops:

Capel said:
BTW the pics are fine.....a bit gory(!) but not too large

They show up as huge on my PC :roll:

Oh and there's a nice trail of blood down my garden path :lol:

Maby you smelled of carrots or other veg you had been touching?
Sending healing vibes to your poor finger.xx

:shock: owww hope youre finger heals without you losing the tip.within the first 12 hours you have to get it dressed amybe with steri strips.least thats what i was told years ago when i was living in b and b with my girls and i nearly lost the top of my finger opening a corned beef tin in our little damp room lol.i know what you mean bout the blood trail!
bif had her toth slide right across nikkis hand a few weeks back and its still rawish..breaks the scab everytime she has a shower etc..nerve damage? nikki has me so wouldnt notice :)
however she has several spots where oscar nipped her a few days after we had him and then he bit into the inside of her upper arm..looked like your finger!
get better soon..Bif sends sniffies to cher you up..and her helicopter ear pose just in your honour..oh blast cant get it off my phone..later!

that does look nasty!!!

when you say lose the tip do you mean have it removed or just lose the feeling?! Either way I really hope the feeling returns ASAP!!!

Bloomin bunnies!!

Back