• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny castle,

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
anyone know where i can get a safe, edible bunny castle or cottage from that wont cost the earth.

Im ideally looking for one with another floor in it, and doors and windows, thanks

aw thanks :)

only got cleo yesterday so just this one

DSCI0089.jpg

this is theo

DSCI0077.jpg

compress2-1.jpg

pumpkin.jpg

lazy.jpg

Theo is adorable! Such a cute face. I think I have met Cleo actually, I was up at Jane in warickshires a while ago and remeber seeing a lovely little dutchie

Yeah I don't know if he is still in business as I couldn't find him on a google search either, I'm sure some people on here got stuff from him?

i bought 2 houses off him about 8 weeks ago and i'm panicking now because my bunnies love them

i've just emailed his old sales email to find out if he's still in business and if so, i'll let you know

sarahbarnsley said:
http://www.bunnymail.co.uk/

look under toys for chateaux lapin. these are quite cool too although mine prefer the cardboard guy stuff

sarah :)

thats good but rediculosly expensive, you could buy a wooden one for less

Your rabbits would probably enjoy a big cardboard box with holes cut in it for entry/exit points - no need to spend loads of money (unless you want to!!)

kill 2 birds with one stone by ordering some hay from bunny basics. the larger orders come in big cardboard boxes

i use them (with holes cut out) for hiding places for my frenchie who just flattens cardboard guy houses anyway!!!

may try that as last resort, but I have nowhere to keep the hay- sorry if it sounds like im making excuses. ~I live in a flat u see

if anyone has one they bought and buns have neglected then im willing to buy one, even with chew marks.

thanks all for the help, called cardboard guy and left a message so wait for him to call back,

The one Mango and Chutney are in front of in my siggy was a cardboard guy one, but they've trashed that now and have one of the Chateaux Lapin's like you see on Bunnymail instead.

I agree that they're pricey from Bunnymail. We got ours much cheaper from some pet supplier on e Bay, so it might be worth your doing a search. It's defo the same as the Bunnymail one, cos they had one of those first of all. They're not cheap to keep in castles, my pair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back