• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Relaxed Rabbit book

Mushypea

Young Bun
The Relaxed Rabbit: Massage for Your Pet Bunny
by Chandra Moira Beal

Has anyone got this book? I ordered it at the weekend and just wondered if anyone on here had given it a go. I first heard about it on the RU forum so sorry if this topic has come up before but when I searched for it I couldn't find the posts!!!

Kx

i have it, i found it far to scientifical and i could never get theo to keep still long enough,

The idea is good, i sort of found it easier to pluck bits out and adapt it to suit us because by the time you have read what to do, youve forgotten how to start- i found myself tying to do it with the book in one hand and the rabbit in the other.

but might try it now on cleo shes more relaxed.

OOh i've just bought this book too. I haven't had much of a chance to practise any of it yet, but i think my Rolo enjoyed what i did do.

I know someone on here swears it made the world of difference to her bun - that's why i bought it as i have a nervous and fairly shy bun. Can't remember who it was!

I have this book :D Ite pretty easy to follow and mine all love getting massages. Trip and Beau will just lay their for ages while I try them all out then they groom me when I stop :love: I think it has helped me bond with Beau real quick though, he has started flopping right next to me and letting me stroke his tummy :D

Scarlett doesnt sit still very long but when she sees Trip getting his she comes over and pushes her way in front of him for hers :roll: :lol: She will lay down a few minutes then she will go binky round the room :lol:

I have seen a difference in Buu, she is very confident but will only really let me touch her normally. But after a massage when she is all relaxed and streched out my brothers can stroke her and she doesnt run away like usual :lol:

the book is great especially for bunnies that have been mistreated and need some extra tlc. My bunnies like it!
the aurthor is hoping to eventually bring it out on DVD which i think would be a great idea.
I have some copies of the book in my Bunny creations catalogue if anyone would like to purchase one.

bunny mad lisa said:
the book is great especially for bunnies that have been mistreated and need some extra tlc. My bunnies like it!
the aurthor is hoping to eventually bring it out on DVD which i think would be a great idea.
I have some copies of the book in my Bunny creations catalogue if anyone would like to purchase one.

I saw it in your mag initially- and badgered the O/H for a copy for xmas

Just got it delivered a few days ago, it is really good and some of the techniques i have been sort of doing already but can now adapt them slightly and have a much bigger effect on the rabbit. Ivro wont sit still for long and some of the movements made him run away such as the skin rolling one! Anna liked the compression one think it sbecause her back is very long maybe it takes a lot of strain!

Back