• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help!!!

Kim_w

Mama Doe
The rabbits keep weeing on our bed and its driving us mad!! We dont know what to do!! When we move into our flat on wed I think we might just have to let them out when we get home from work until we go to sleep. I would rather them stay out all the time but they are wrecking the place.
They have a 48inch puppy crate with loys of toys hay and dried grass to keep them occupied during the day but I really dont want to shut them in I will feel so cruel.

Do you guys think it will be ok to keep them shut in during the day? (I have wed and sun off work and gaz has sat and sun so I suppose it will only be mon, tue thurs and fri.)

Can you get a wire run and attach to dog crate to contain them when you're not around as it's not a huge space to confine them too without a run - depends on how houseproud you are but I wouldn't be that keen myself to sleep on the bed once it had been wee'd on a few times :?

We were thinking about a pen or I had thought about putting them in the bathroom during the day so I can mop up the mess but the bathroom isnt big either!! We have had to buy a new duvet and this morning they both jumped on the bed whilst we were half asleep and when I sat up to see what they were up to one of them had weed :shock: Luckily we are buying a new matress this week. I just dont know what to do for the best- Gaz was really mad this morning and said there not coming with us when we move! But dont worry they are!! I just think it was his thought at the time because it was 7am!!
I have even suggested getting a loft bed or getting a big rubber sheet to put on top of the bed when we go to work but thats a bit minging!!!!

Back