• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bun Cleo for old bun Theo

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
DSCI0089.jpg

heres theos lady-bun cleo. Few bonding problems but hopefully will soon be in lurrrrvvveee

(and we didnt pick her name so is a co-incidence)

She's lovely and they'll look really cute together :D Good luck with the bonding, it's worth it :thumb:

kayjay said:
She's lovely and they'll look really cute together :D Good luck with the bonding, it's worth it :thumb:

hope so- its breaking my heart- feel like ive taken her from her home and bought her here to a strange place where shes getting attacked when all she wants to do is make friends

Wow Jemma didnt realise you were bonding Theo, I am sure he will want to be friends with Cleo soon!! He is just use to you giving him all the attention and now isnt so sure as to whats going on! Cleo is beautiful! they will make a beautiful pair!!! :)

mumofthumps said:
Wow Jemma didnt realise you were bonding Theo, I am sure he will want to be friends with Cleo soon!! He is just use to you giving him all the attention and now isnt so sure as to whats going on! Cleo is beautiful! they will make a beautiful pair!!! :)

i didnt realise i was either. my landlord agreed to me getting bun number 2 and i had called jane dexter within 5 mins of hearing the news. - and got the bun within the same day.

Back