• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do deplummed buns

Unlike humans, who get a knot tied in it, bunnies are totally removed. So, I would say probably no?

madysmummy said:
still make man juice :shock: ( sorry that was the cleanest way i could put it :lol:

Sorry, i don`t know the answer BUT Thankyou for making me laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't have thought so although some of human's 'man juice' comes from glands on the route out rather than the plums so maybe.... don't know

I thought the juice came from the prostrate gland and the sperm was stored in the man sacks :shock: :shock: :shock:

i was only asking cos as you know hubby has not said no to mady getting a hus-bun :thumb: but he was worried that if we get a boy bun with moo ( seeing as she's so pretty ) he might get a bit fruity and hubby was worried that we will get rabbit sperm on the carpet ( or walls if he gets really excited ! :lol: )

madysmummy said:
hubby was worried that we will get rabbit sperm on the carpet ( or walls if he gets really excited ! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fluffiebunnie said:
madysmummy said:
hubby was worried that we will get rabbit sperm on the carpet ( or walls if he gets really excited ! :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shouldn't be a problem, unless of course worrying hubby becomes territorial right back :lol: :lol:

CARASBLANCO said:
fluffiebunnie said:
madysmummy said:

Shouldn't be a problem, unless of course worrying hubby becomes territorial right back :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

kayjay said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldn't have thought so although some of human's 'man juice' comes from glands on the route out rather than the plums so maybe.... don't know

Quite right - the sperm is carried from the testes by the fluid produced by the prostrate gland and actually makes up the bulk of the 'gene juice' - so in fact he will be able to produce - it just won't work - he will just be firing blanks :?

Dave

CARASBLANCO said:
fluffiebunnie said:
madysmummy said:

Just read that and laughed out so loudly that Floss shot into the carrier and Bournville dived for cover under the chair!! :lol:

Back