• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

frustrated...

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
... with bonding! :shock: my two buns Crystal and Flopsy i have to keep bonding them! i can get them together no problem and their great with each other for about a week or two before having a fight so i have to separate them and rebond them after a few days and the same thing will happen a week or two later where they'll fight its so fustrating... any advice on this? i asked my vet about this the other week wheni had Crystal at teh vets and she suggested using a squirty bottle everytime they fight and dont separate them and hopefully they fighting will stop but im frightened to use a squity bottle incase i lose my bond with them :( :?

When you say they fight, what exactly do they do?

Is something particular setting the fight off? E.g. do they always fight at dinner time?

Tam

im unsure how its started its not at dinner time or anything one minute they're cuddled up and the next their running round in circles and fighting :shock: their both neutered ive had this bonding issue with them for 6 months after Flopsy got neutered. before Flopsy was neutered him and Crystal were best friends never fought or anything except for the fact he tried to hump Crystal to death :shock:

Flopsy's Crystals son btw lol

Back