• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little digger ( Furby)

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG1020.jpg

Furby just loves to dig..... Hubby came home and said why didn't you stop her digging. I told him she was enjoying herself that much I couldn't stop her :lol: :lol: I was keeping a close eye on her though to make sure she didn't dig out...

Judging by the size of that hole, I reckon she's tunnelling to see if she can find any long-lost relatives in order to tell them all about you and Andy and to suggest that they all come and live in the bunny palace :lol:

Look on the positive side..at least you'll not have to make any extra trips to the vet to have her nails clipped!

I wouldnt of stopped her either - much more fun to watch and fill the hole back in later :lol:

Glad she is better x

That's so cute, neither of my rabbits have ever attempted to dig. Dolly is far too delicate (and only has very small paws) and Barley is just plain lazy!!!

(you just know now I've said that they will start digging tomorrow!)

Awww bless

none of my rabbits dig either - they will dig all the stuff out of their litter trays but wont dig in the garden... strange :? not that im complaining :lol:

Back