• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

another member can't log on

neeshkabeesh

Warren Scout
I know someone on another forum who tried to register for this forum but still can't get on. She says:
I registered on there ages ago and I still cant log on. Someone on here got in touch with the admin for me and they send me an email to say my account was now active but it wasnt, Sent a reply back but still cant seem to log on. The general thought was instead of activating my account the password was changed
Shes talking about me getting in touch with admin, I asked about this sometime last year, maybe around November but I didn't get any reply :?

Can anyone help?

Sorry, missed your post, do you have a username or email and I can reset the password manually.

Tam

Hiya cheers for that. Yeah the user name is still vicki267 and I think the email address is bournemouthbabe1@hotmail.com.

Is it a password problem, because before they were just having problems with the accounts being activated. I'm not sure what the board they use is but I used to run one and could activate accounts myself as opposed to changing the password. This is all they done last time and it still didnt work

Thanks for giving it a go

Thanks

I can't see anything wrong with the account - it's active. I've set a new password manually and sent that to the email address. Hopefully that will work.

Tam

Back