• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bun in the sun

touie

Wise Old Thumper
It's days like this when I feel that I have too many rabbits :( I have a small North facing garden so there's only a little bit of sun at the end of it at this time of year which Caramel has found (thats Sugarplum in the shed behind her :) she looks so cute and happy snoozing in the sun, I don't want to move her but I really need to let twinkle out for a turn! :?

march07003.jpg

march07004.jpg

Awww, There is nothing in the world nicer than seeing animals in the sun :D Jen is actually a different bunster when shes in the sunshine, Its wonderful :D (Roll on summer :lol:) She's gorgeous Touie! X

What a cute big boy :D ... My boy Fudge loves the sun his ears go back and he looks like a different bun when sunbathing :lol:

karen354 said:
What a cute big boy :D ... My boy Fudge loves the sun his ears go back and he looks like a different bun when sunbathing :lol:

she's a girl :lol:

Shes beautiful. My two were out enjoying the sunshine today but i haven't got the hang of posting piccys yet!

Back