• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name chosen by Toby

bunnycath

Warren Scout
After much deliberation we have finally got a name for our new little girl.

We wrote down the names we liked on to bits of paper and then placed them on the edge of the table. Toby likes to steal paper off the coffee table so it was just a case of watch and wait.

She very nearly was called Daisy because he tried to pull this piece off first but ended up just pushing it back on the table. AT his second attempt he pulled off the name ................ drum roll please.............

TRUDY!!!!!

So meet Toby's new girlfriend Trudy

DSCI0411.jpg

Hi Trudy! :wave:
Hope you look after your new hubby Toby as he's a very special bunny! Have to say you are a very pretty girl too so he's a lucky lad! :D

The bonding process with Toby and Trudy is going exceptionally well. I'm just waiting for something to go wrong.

He absolutely loves her and after 2 days of taking it easy with letting them get to know one another, I took the plunge last night and let them sleep together. Came downstairs this morning to find them draped over each other with Trudy licking Toby's ears.

They follow each other round like a shadow... I've been so lucky it surely can't be true.

Back