• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need to pursuade my mum

Maybe your mum could have a word with the vet about it? I was worried about getting Trip neutered but after talking to the vet I felt fine and we went ahead :D

At the moment I'd be inclined to agree with your mum, he's had a rough deal and in the pics still looks a bit 'shell shocked' by it all. I'd give him a few months and then see how he is then, and see what the vet says too.

In the meantime lots of attention from you and his cuddly bun should be ok for him

Yeah, i was goona wait until he was better, mum said maybe we could just get Holly spayed and they could live togethr, but when basil is alot better he could get neautered, but i don't think it would work

why not get holly spayed now anyway, that will give her a nice long time to heal up from her op, then when baz is feeling better you can get him done too. the boys seem to heal quicker as it is external if you get what i mean?
having holly done anyway means you will be good to go as soon as baz has healed up :D :D

I know this sounds stupid but I can't imagine Basil as that type of rabbit that will want to hump her, I know he probably will but he seems to cuddly to that sort of thing :lol:

cavysrock said:
I know this sounds stupid but I can't imagine Basil as that type of rabbit that will want to hump her, I know he probably will but he seems to cuddly to that sort of thing :lol:

yeh i know what you mean lol

I know this sounds stupid but I can't imagine Basil as that type of rabbit that will want to hump her, I know he probably will but he seems to cuddly to that sort of thing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't imagine Fudge humping Furby but he didn't have go for it :oops: :oops: only lasted 30 mins of humping then he stopped ..

Back