• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Healing Vibes for Mary Please

Allison

Young Bun
I had to take Mary (my foster bunny) to the vets this morning as I was worried she had a water infection as she looked very sore underneath.

She has been drinking more in the last few days and although she didnt have any diarrhea her poop was fairly soft.

The poor little darling has cystitis and I feel bl**dy awful that I havent noticed this before talk about feeling cr*p and that I have let her down :cry: she seems fine in herself and eating fine - she has took her medicine like a good girl and she also has eye drops for her left eye which she has let me put in with no problem at all.

Please send healing vibes for Mary and lots of ((hugs))

Mary sends lots of nose twitches as a thank you for all the get well wishes and yes she is on antibiotics

Allison said:
Mary sends lots of nose twitches as a thank you for all the get well wishes and yes she is on antibiotics

Katie, one of my Buns, says she has cystitis again too so knows how Mary feels. Having a wee STINGS :(

Janex

Back