• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 spayed females and one un neatured male? bonding question

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I was wondering if two spayed females and one un-neautered male could live together, the male would be neautered later on though. i.e:

say I had Holly, Cappa and Basil (i would love Cappa l :lol: ) If Holly and Cappa were spayed then I bonded them and Basil together, then Basil was to be neautered a couple of weeks later, would this work?

I would have thought an un neutered male would just pester the girls and they would eventually get annoyed and fight with him. Im sure people on here do have 2 girls and a boy together that work but they most likely have them all neutered and spayed :?

Im sure someone with a bit of experience with 3 buns together will be able to give you more advice though :D

Are the girls already together?
Well, I would still stay get them all done because girls really need to be speyed to avoid the very high risk of uterine cancer.

I have one boy (Bunny) with 2 girls, (Daisy and Flossie) but they are all 'done'. I think an intact male would just keep on at the girls too much :roll:

Back