• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad's Upper Incisors Have Fallen Out!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock:

I noticed he was having problems with eating his chunk of Carrot this morning. On examination I found his upper Incisors pressed backwards :shock: I could easily remove them :shock: I am assuming he must have somehow cracked them and its only as the crack emerged above the gum as the teeth grew that they actually broke. He has had some Metacam and Baytril and we will see Christobel tomorrow. Poor Nomie, all his fur is falling out and now his teeth too!! :(

Janex

Fionabun said:
Awwww, poor Nomad.

How old is he Jane? Sending snuggles

Fiona x

I dont know. Rainbow (SparkleFairy) rescued him from a Breeder. He was no longer wanted as he was 'firing blanks' so to speak :oops: AlisonA then Fostered him and got him neutered and treated for EC as he had some symptoms (hind leg weakness, deafness) and a positive EC blood test. AlisonA agreed to me adopting Nomad :)

He seems fine within himself now his loose teeth are out. I have told him I'll leave the incisors under a pile of hay for the 'Tooth Fairy Bunny' tonight... :wink:

Janex

He seems fine within himself now his loose teeth are out. I have told him I'll leave the incisors under a pile of hay for the 'Tooth Fairy Bunny' tonight...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG that must have hurt poor boy, hope he will be ok xx

Aww poor little fellow! Perhaps he's being jumping around during the night, like that kit-kat advert with the panda, and managed to knock them!

Jane he had a BRC ring on which was removed when he was neutered - that said he was born in 2002 so he must be somewhere between 4 and 5 :D Hope the little chap is ok.

Jack's-Jane said:
Fionabun said:
Awwww, poor Nomad.

Fiona x

I dont know. Rainbow (SparkleFairy) rescued him from a Breeder. He was no longer wanted as he was 'firing blanks' so to speak :oops: AlisonA then Fostered him and got him neutered and treated for EC as he had some symptoms (hind leg weakness, deafness) and a positive EC blood test. AlisonA agreed to me adopting Nomad :)

He seems fine within himself now his loose teeth are out. I have told him I'll leave the incisors under a pile of hay for the 'Tooth Fairy Bunny' tonight... :wink:

Janex

Aww bless, what does the tooth fairy give for rabbits teeth?

nicole said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Fionabun said:
Awwww, poor Nomad.

Fiona x

Janex

Aww bless, what does the tooth fairy give for rabbits teeth?

Carrots of course :D

Hope he's ok Jane xx

Back