• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is jumping bad for buns?

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Hiya

I don't mean the bunny showjumping type btw! We moved Honey & Jasper into the shed several weeks ago now, my husband put a rail across and fastened the panels from the garden run onto it, but as i told him at the time the buns just keep jumping it! They jump onto the top where they hover for a second before jumping down the other side. It's not a problem, there's nothing they can hurt or can hurt them on the other side but I'm wondering whether to get him to take one of the panels off because I'm worried they'll hurt themselves, is this constant jumping bad for them?

Scarlett jumps over things that arent even there :lol: Not a binky she just jumps about a lot so I hope its not bad for them

My Toby and Poppy have amazing jumping abilities, including jumping off the top of the Sofas.

But then Marmalade and Treacle can't jump to save their lives.

Think its down to the rabbit and what they think they can do.

Back