• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHAT BREED?????????

Elmolicious

Warren Scout
i thought my rabbit was a netherland dwarf but now i am not so sure. i have this swedish booklet that says he is a "Hermelin" colour "Blå Zobel".
but, the booklet says could grow to 1.3kg but i didnt think netherland dwarf grew that big. he is little atm but he is young. It would be nice to know what breed he is, any help?
Elmo & Cait

Elmo3.jpg

Elmo8.jpg

Rabbit010.jpg

Elmo3-1.jpg

Rabbit010.jpg

Elmo8.jpg

There are a few :D
Cait & ELmo

is tinkerbell a netherland dwarf?

Great swedish Bavarian Bunny!
hehehe my rabbit actually has a swedish name!

Cait & Elmo

Elmolicious said:
is tinkerbell a netherland dwarf?

Great swedish Bavarian Bunny!
hehehe my rabbit actually has a swedish name!

Cait & Elmo

Thanks. :D I did two years of Swedish at university. I go to Sweden almost every year, last year I went 3 times, and I am going back at Easter this year. Can't wait! :D

Your bunny is very cute. Where did you get him? Do you have rabbits recues in Sweden at all? I would like to open a moose rescue some day! :D

where in sweden do you go?
i got him from a breeder, they dont really have rescue centers for rabbits, well if they do they are hard to find. but, you dont really mistreat animals!
YOU SHOULD OPEN MOOSE RESCUE! specially in northern sweden, we went there on a school trip and they served moose and reindeer! :O
Hehe
Cait & Elmo

god dag igen , din kanin skapa är Nederländarna dvärg , färgen är himalayan. någon skapa kanna har himalayan färg , den er icke effekt storlek eller forma. ajö :lol:

CottonMather said:
god dag igen , din kanin skapa är Nederländarna dvärg , färgen är himalayan. någon skapa kanna har himalayan färg , den er icke effekt storlek eller forma. ajö :lol:

Absolutely....

Bun_Man said:
CottonMather said:

Absolutely....

:lol: :lol:

Kan Du inte läsa Svenska? Det är enklare at förstaa än naagon som kommer fraan Newcastle. :D

Just don't know how to get the little circle abve the a on my keyboard. :lol:

[/quote]

:D

Just don't know how to get the little circle abve the a on my keyboard. :lol:[/quote]

Run round your buns 10 times (no cheating) and it magically appears! :lol:

Is Elmo swedish then? My late hamster (first pet of my very own) dies this january and he was an elmo. Looked sort of swedish! 8) :wink:

:D

Just don't know how to get the little circle abve the a on my keyboard. :lol:[/quote]

Run round your buns 10 times (no cheating) and it magically appears! :lol:[/quote]

Didn't work. :(

Back