• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil is getting better

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
no more floppy ears!!!! his ear has poped up again :D he is throwing his food dishes around, digging up his bedding, grooming Flopsy. eating pellets but he wont touch his supa excel any more, only the new stuff, hopefully when he is fully recovered he will eat them mixed together, and i have had to syringe feed him water regularly BUT....I just came in the front room to see he had drunk a whole bowl of water (as it could not of evaporated that fast!!!) so i decided to let him run round the bathroom for a bit (this is when he met Flopsy) and he BINKYED :love:

Aww great news! :D He is really cute! :love: You have to admit he is stunning! I agree with kayjay! :D Glad he's getting better :D

Ax

I'd love to see a pic of him with his 2 uppy ears, although there was something cute and quirky about him when the other flopped. Glad he's obviously better.

I sure will, I will be paranoid now about every single rabbit I ever get if their ears go floppy (unless it is a lop of course).
I will get some pictures of him today.

I haven't bonded them yet, he still needs neautering and Holly still needs spaying but we are booking Holly in for either next week or the week after, then when Basil is better, he will be booked in aswell.

oh yeah, Flopsy is a cuddly bunny that reminds me of my Flopsy (R.I.P)

Back