• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone for a beautiful Dutch?

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These gorgeous bunnies arrived here yesterday after being fostered by Chloe
First a very attractive chocolate dutch doe, Pebbles
Pebbles1.jpg

and little Leila..only 5 months old :love:
Leila1.jpg

And last but not least Trixie..who is an unusual dark agouti girl :D
trixie1.jpg

they all send their bunny-love to Chloe and say thank you for looking after us so well x

these are the girlies that I fetched from nr mansfield just a few days before Christmas. Chloe has obviously done a grand job of caring for them as they look much happier than when I last saw them. These buns had a horrid start in life, and really deserve a loving home.

My fosters Wattle and Daub will be going to Jill soon too

Aww!I got to clean out their hutch once!Leila's n Pebbles(i think.) I got to bond with them and Leila climbed on me then when i moved jumped off and shot back into her hutch! :shock: :oops: :lol: Hope they are ok! :D

Ax

I love the way Dutch bunnies have such heavy bums!!!! :oops: :lol: They just flop down when you pick them up as they are usually quite rear end heavy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Like me! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Aww, can't stop looking at these little lovelies!

Fiona x

DSCI0089.jpg

im new to dutches, just got Cleo today.

her body is odd- very solid, heavy and dense, muscular not fat. I guess this is normal.

Been told shes a clever girl- very nice temprement. Rescued her from Warwick rescue today- apparently she was a stray

(sorry to rob the post- im a pround new mummy)

What a lovely little bunny Jemma!

I do find Dutch bunnies to ber very solid and dense, much heavier than they look often!

Fiona x

yer theo seems flimsy light and skittish in comparison, shes a big gorgeous lump- like a beanbag- and moves as much as one. very lazy and laid back.

but i dont know her well enough to tell if shes still because she likes it or because shes scared.

But thanks very much, she is a beauty- i always vowed never to have a dutch as i heard they were naughty and wrecked everything- this certainly isnt the case here.

ooohhhh, just hope the bonding goes well.

again- apologies for the blog- hog, just excited thats all . :)

My dutch Ivor has a big ass, i have to be careful what i feed him, he is only 8 months but he is prone to put on weight on him bum very easily.

I think dutch have a bit of a bad reputation for being destructive but i think its because they are energetic and very intelligent. Because they are so clever and active they need lots of stimulation. Ivor is a bit like that and very demanding of attention too, he can be destructive if he is bored though.

I love Leila i want her! and your little Princess is gorgeous Jemma. I couldnt deal with any more bonding stress though i would have a stroke.

Hello Dutchies!!!
This is Gaius' family!
His mum, Trixie :wave:
She had problems with the litter, so he went to live with Pebbles :wave:
and Leila - who I guess must be his little cousin! :wave:
If they're anything like little Gaius, they'll make someone very happy and proud! :D

Back