• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pickles a bun with attitude!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
this is Pickles
Pickles.jpg

He is a lionhead x who arrived this week.
As you can see he is very overweight and he also is a grumpy lad..lunging at everything...although we think some of it is just nerves as he seems quite a frightened boy
An aerial view!

Pickles2.jpg

and another showing his rolls of fat...I know how he feels! :lol:
Pickles1.jpg

he will be looking for a new home with someone willing to help him build his confidence..lose some weight and a girly bun for snuggles!

Goodness me I didnt think he was that over weight!! I'm a ****** for weighing food out and he had the run of the garden!!

Mary

No wonder he's grumpy with everyone talking about his weight and laughing at his fat....bless the little lump of lard!
See him for what he is....a little....a handsome.....oh okay ....a fat little bun that needs a diet ....BUT hey who doesn't?( I mean me Jill...not you!)
Carol

four little paws said:
No wonder he's grumpy with everyone talking about his weight and laughing at his fat....bless the little lump of lard!
See him for what he is....a little....a handsome.....oh okay ....a fat little bun that needs a diet ....BUT hey who doesn't?( I mean me Jill...not you!)
Carol

:lol:

Awww he's a (bit) fatter version of Pippa, they'd look like twins together but unfortunately she's already taken!! I hope he finds a lovely home soon

Popcorn said:
Goodness me I didnt think he was that over weight!! I'm a ****** for weighing food out and he had the run of the garden!!

Mary

don't worry Mary we've enrolled him with weightwatchers! :lol:
and great news Marmalade is off to her new home tomorrow :D

honeybunny said:
Popcorn said:

Mary

don't worry Mary we've enrolled him with weightwatchers! :lol:
and great news Marmalade is off to her new home tomorrow :D

Well done you!! Thats is great news, been so busy with every thing and this has put a little light in my life. I can't thank you enough Jill!

Mary

:lol: he looks like an aging folk singer with that figure and facial hair! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hope he finds a new home soon. :D

Back