• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting bunnies

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Buu and Beau just had a big fight :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I knew I was too lucky that they would bond so quickly like that :cry: I have seperated them tonight because my mum has friends round for dinner and they are just going for it upstairs :(

I am getting up early in the morning to start the bonding again, I am not at work Monday and Tuesday so have a few days. I just wanted to know if there is a chance they will be ok together?? They wont just suddenly hate each other or anything now after this will they?

Just takes time and patience, and a good aim with a water pistol for when they do fight.

Just in the process of bonding myself with Toby and his new lady bunny.
I'm just doing a couple of hours a day. Lots of humping going on at the moment.

Im just worried because it has been grooming and cuddling since Sunday and the fact that they have just started fighting now is making me think they have fallen out and wont make friends again.

Good luck with your bonding :D

Mine were bonded for about three months and now are not happy together due to separation at the vets. I am sorry you are having a few hiccups with bonding. Its not easy is it?

Mine went together so well in the beginning and now it is just so worrying. They are not fighting as such and living together but they are only just tolerating each other.

Good luck over the weekend with your bunnies.

Thanks Donna Im about to start now and Im so scared :oops:

I read your thread about the vet not letting them go in together and I really hope they become friends again x

Back