• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Blue.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
For those of you who remember Blue is my bunny with EC.
Well it`s now been 2 wks since he went down with it & he`s still holding his own. :) His co-ordination hasn`t been so good today again & his head appears a little more tilted so he`s now had another steroid shot.
He`s still happily eating & hopping about, albeit a little clumsily. So fingers crossed my little boy is going to fight through this & come out the other side.

Su.x

I hope he's ok, Su xx

Nice to chat with you earlier although still slightly freaked at how much you sound like my friend Linda :shock:

Aww i dont know you but thats really good to here!! give him bug huggles from me :D im sure he will be fine!!
Hxx

kayjay said:
I hope he's ok, Su xx

Nice to chat with you earlier although still slightly freaked at how much you sound like my friend Linda :shock:

I:E: A posh southerner! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
kayjay said:
I hope he's ok, Su xx

I:E: A posh southerner! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No, really you sound just like her and threw me as she's emigrated to NZ and should have been tucked up in bed there when you rang :D

Back