• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another hay question

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
Sorry, but I'm wondering about hay. As in Burgess Herbage and Supaforage. Are they suitable to feed everyday especially the Herbage?? Is it really just Timmy hay or are there things added to it? I mean artificial things. What I mean is--is it better to feed them Timmy hay like Oxbrow or is Herbage just the same?? I've got some dust free hay (cheers Hilda, saw hay thread!) which they like ok but love the Burgess stuff. Do you know what I mean, its not a "treat" hay is it, the Herbage for feeding occasionaly(sp)?? Sorry guys I know what I'm trying to say just not sure if I've said it correctly!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hiya,
I feed mine timothy hay, the vet told me to as my rabbit has problems with his teeth growing fast and that hay is supposed to be the best (better than the cheaper). I`m not to sure about the herbage one as i dont give mine that. but i know the timothy one is fine!!

Hxx

I only feed a handful of Forage a day, not sure about the herbal stuff.

Back