• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Dont Let it be Myxi-U/D Mon 12th-HOPEFULLY OK

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Brian has conjuctivitis AND swollen 'bits'. He is due his Myxi Vacc on Tuesday.He was bonded with Esme today and the conjunctivitis only became apparent this evening. His 'bits' may be inflammed from humping but...................

PLEASE PLEASE DONT LET IT BE.........................

Janex

Awww Jane sending positive vibes and healing. I have everything crossed for you. Sending hugs and nose rubs. xxxx

Thanks everyone. I have spoken with Christobel (even though its her day off :oops: ) and she says to try not to panic yet as Brian is very well within himself and the conjunctivitis may be the reult of 'bonding stress' and his inflammed 'bits' may be because of all the humping.
Brian has been started on abx and abx eye drops.

I FEEL SICK.....................

Janex

Oh Jane, I pray its not :( ... I know Hilda is got the worry with the lovely Floss...
Good and positive vibes for you....

aw jane hunny :(
has brian ever had syphilis??
i ask as aspen had a myxi scare after a stressful time, and we were almost sure it was going to be myxi. days passed, weeks passed so we thought it couldnt be myxi. abx helped but didnt cure till one day it dawned on me it was a recurrence of syhpilis! a 3 week course of penicillin and she was right as rain :wink:
her eyes were swollen and her bits too but the swelling didnt go past the orbot of the eye (make sense?)
does he have any crusting on his nose?
i wish i had taken photos when she was poorly as it is so difficult to explain just how similar she looked to a myxi bun.
healing vibes, good luck and hugs all coming your way xxxxxxx

Back