• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

changing toilet every other day!

Bhm1712

Young Bun
pirate changes wee corner every other day and i never know which one she is going to use from day to do, for the first few days i had her she did it in the same corner! any ideas how to make her just go in one corner?

put more than one litter tray in.. one in each corner she uses.. put some hay in there too. If she wees elsewhere you can try mopping it up on tissue/paper and placing that in the tray. Once she decides which to use you may be able to go back to just one tray :wink:

I have two litter trays as there were two main areas my bunnies use - now I have spotted a third area that is too small for a tray to go :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Why do they do this to me :? :? :?

trainer

right today i got her a corner litter tray for the main toilet, but now she has chosen a 3rd place to wee aswel in the upstairs part of the hutch!!!!!
so i sprayed disinfectant onto all the areas where i dont want her to wee and put all the weed on paper into the litter tray in the hope she will learn!

Back