• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A busy afternoon with Barney and Roxy

Isabel

Warren Veteran
University work? yes yes of course, but why do that when I clearly have such marvellous cardboard skills!

I got this box from work so I decided to put it to good rabbit use. I've turned it into a bit of a play den.
100_0550.jpg

I've cut holes at different levels for them to jump through

100_0549.jpg

the middle is sectioned off so that they either have to hop over or climb under and in the middle is some hay that I've mixed some tasty treats in.

100_0547.jpg

100_0546.jpg

And finally! This is my neice "playing nicely" with Roxy. She has learned that you must sit still and quiet if you want the rabbits to play! Here she is giving Roxy a brush.
100_0539.jpg

oops forgot this one! although it is on my new sig
100_0558.jpg
:D

Awwww I love Barney and Roxy :love:

I am teaching my niece how to play nicely with the bunnies... she's 9months old :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's huge! It's taken over my entire front room. :lol:

You have to start them young Lynda! :lol: [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont believe you :no: She looks too innocent :lol:

I like your new siggy by the way!

No you're right she's a treasure :shock: :wink:

Thank you. I've just spent all night doing it. I've done Roxy's red eye on photo shop, uploaded on to photo bucket and re copied and pasted it onto my profile but it still turns out red. I think she is trying to tell me something :lol:

Yes it's been quite a success! All that money I've spent on toys and a big box with holes cut in has kept them entertained all night! IT's just great to see Barney back to his usual self.

Aww thank you, they are still loving it so it's still in the middle of my front room. Not very attractive but fun to watch :D

Back