• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

made me laugh

madysmummy

Mama Doe
had the estate agent round a few weeks ago and he saw moo-face. he said that his kids had 2 rabbits. i asked if they were hutch bunnies and he said 'no, they are lop's' !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so many people think that 'house rabbit' is a breed as well. crazy people !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the free ads the other day - there were some pedigree up-eared lops for sale :? :shock: :lol:

Angie65 said:
On the free ads the other day - there were some pedigree up-eared lops for sale :? :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: what do you say in response to that !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

madysmummy said:
had the estate agent round a few weeks ago and he saw moo-face. he said that his kids had 2 rabbits. i asked if they were hutch bunnies and he said 'no, they are lop's' !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so many people think that 'house rabbit' is a breed as well. crazy people !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Usually sat where they shouldn't be, ripping to pieces the newspaper they have just stolen off the coffee table :lol: :lol:

bunnycath said:
Usually sat where they shouldn't be, ripping to pieces the newspaper they have just stolen off the coffee table :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yes definately!

Back