• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea Wheek: The Pig One!

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of KarenRGPR

Guinea Wheek: The Pig One! has been organised on behalf of Thistle Cavies, Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue and Reading Guinea Pig Rescue. Much like the Rabbit Rehome Appeal at Christmas Wish Lists have been set up on Bunny Basics and will soon appear on Galens Garden too. All items donated will be gratefully received by the rescue centres :)

The Wheek 'kicks off' with a Piggy PM at Pig City (Tilehurst Active Vetcare Centre is affectionaly known as this because of the number of guineas they treat!). During the afternoon you will be able to purchase quality Guinea Goods from Gorgeous Guineas' skincare range- including a shampoo brought out especially for Guinea Wheek, Hygeine supplies and hay from SPH Supplies, Natural toy products from Pampered Piggies and Guinea friendly garden seeds from Planet Guinea. Reading Guinea Pig Rescue (and friends) will be there to chat too and will be bringing along some guineas for cuddles :)

Currently there are Offered and Wanted Auctions on http://www.wheeker.proboards54.com/
...we need more contributors! Next wheek I will be starting the photo competitions so get snapping there will be one for bunnies too :)

My main aim is to raise the awareness of online supplies and of course rescues to Jo Public who don't cease to amaze me with their cries of 'I never knew all this existed'.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can participate in some way :)

Karen, RGPR + Planet Guinea

Back