• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Vibes for Esme and Brian PLEASE-U/D SUCCESS!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Take 2 of trying to find a special friend for the recently bereaved ( :cry: ) Esme................

I feel sick with nerves :oops: :roll:

Janex

Does she have a choice of potential husbands Jane? Or have you only 1 single male?

Whenever I've had 2 I really wanted together, they've picked other partners :roll: (& then ended up in a group together anyway :lol: )

Good luck :D

Angie65 said:
Does she have a choice of potential husbands Jane? Or have you only 1 single male?

Whenever I've had 2 I really wanted together, they've picked other partners :roll: (& then ended up in a group together anyway :lol: )

Well she tried and dismissed Hal last week :roll: Everybun does :cry:

Brian and Sir Victor are my two other single Bucks. So far Brian has humped Esme from every angle imaginable :shock: :oops: She has just sat there and let him get on with it :? He is now taking a nap and, I suspect, recharging his 'batteries'......... :roll:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Angie65 said:

Brian and Sir Victor are my two other single Bucks. So far Brian has humped Esme from every angle imaginable :shock: :oops: She has just sat there and let him get on with it :? He is now taking a nap and, I suspect, recharging his 'battjavascript:emoticon(':D')
Very Happyeries'......... :roll:

Janex

Keep at it jane, I hope things work out.

Why has it gone wonky :shock: :shock: :shock:

nicole said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Angie65 said:

Brian and Sir Victor are my two other single Bucks. So far Brian has humped Esme from every angle imaginable :shock: :oops: She has just sat there and let him get on with it :? He is now taking a nap and, I suspect, recharging his 'battjavascript:emoticon(':D')

Janex

Oo Err what happened there :shock: :? :shock:

Jack's-Jane said:
nicole said:
Jack's-Jane said:
Angie65 said:

Janex

Oo Err what happened there :shock: :? :shock:

It wasn't me :shock: :shock: :shock: honest :shock: :shock: :shock:

Angie65 said:
So you are short of girlie buns really.....what about Hal & say ... Marmalade? :wink: :lol:

Everybun tries to kill Hal (he is blind) :cry: I am too scared to try again. He still has healing wounds from Esme :cry:

Janex

Awww, poor Hal :cry: Jen gave Harley a tough time at first (she knocked him over more than once :cry: ) but she was devoted to him in the end and he was the dominant rabbit in that pairing! :shock:

Morrigan1981 said:
Awww, poor Hal :cry: Jen gave Harley a tough time at first (she knocked him over more than once :cry: ) but she was devoted to him in the end and he was the dominant rabbit in that pairing! :shock:

I really would like Hal to have a friend but I have tried him with about 6 Does in the past and he always ends up injured :cry: It then takes me weeks to build up his confidence again :cry: He regresses back to how he was when I got him off the breeder who used to pick him up by his ears :cry: :x He goes totally head shy and cringes with his head ramned in the corner when I try to give him a nose rub :cry: It is the saddest sight :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Morrigan1981 said:

I really would like Hal to have a friend but I have tried him with about 6 Does in the past and he always ends up injured :cry: It then takes me weeks to build up his confidence again :cry: He regresses back to how he was when I got him off the breeder who used to pick him up by his ears :cry: :x He goes totally head shy and cringes with his head ramned in the corner when I try to give him a nose rub :cry: It is the saddest sight :cry:

Janex
:( :( :( Poor Hal, I love Hal he is a gorgeous bunny.

I love Hal too! Can we see another piccy of him. Tell him we love him even if all the girl bunnies don't! :love:

Fiona x

Fionabun said:
I love Hal too! Can we see another piccy of him. Tell him we love him even if all the girl bunnies don't! :love:

Fiona x

Awwww I'll go tell him now and will post a piccie later :)

Janex

Can you do pics through anything other than photobucket? I am banned from there, but can see other people's pics sometimes (Small Orange Giraffe's, Jeremy's - don't know what they use! :lol: )

Angie65 said:
Can you do pics through anything other than photobucket? I am banned from there, but can see other people's pics sometimes (Small Orange Giraffe's, Jeremy's - don't know what they use! :lol: )

Banned?! What do you need to do to get banned? Sorry if that's nosey, just intrigued?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiona x

Angie65 said:

Errrrmmm will see what I can do.

You know me and technology though :oops: :lol:

Janex

Fionabun said:
Angie65 said:

Banned?! What do you need to do to get banned? Sorry if that's nosey, just intrigued?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiona x

I'm on RU at work - It was IT that banned Photobucket :lol:
Not sure why RU isn't banned?? :lol:

Back