• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've done it, Snowie is booked in....

trance

Warren Scout
Well I have made the decision and booked him in to be deplummed!!
I phoned the vets this morning and asked them about scanning and a stroke and they advised me to visit them and get him checked over.

So I thought no time like the present, bundles him in the carrier and off we toodled. Vet said if I hadnt mentioned a stroke he wouldnt have said that at all and that he is very heathly with a strong heart and he wouldnt be overly concerned about the neutuering.

So he is booked in for the 19th, the helper even phoned up the main surgery to make sure one of the more expert vets would be there that day.

So all good really but why do I feel so guilty?? He is such a laid back rabbit, he doesnt spray, nip or anything but reason for neuter is to bond him with our doe. Someone make me feel better!! :(

You're doing the right thing, in the long term Snowie will be so much happier bonded with a girlie :D

Thank you Gem.
On the plus side it means that I have a 4ft x 2ft 2 tier hutch going spare :D
Think I may fill it with guinea pigs so if anyone knows a brood needing a home :D

Back